By wholly trusting in His Word, God has shown me the paths I should follow and the very steps I should take as He protected and encouraged me. Because of my commitment to follow His direction, I have written a book of my experience with working for the DEA and its predecessor agencies. I wrote this book to demonstrate how God could use a person with a severe learning disability to accomplish more than I ever dreamed possible.
In the book I attempt to show:
- How a belief in God can provide direction for every decision and challenge.
- How God’s protection was present to protect when confronted by those who
attempted to kill me. I was shot at 23 times on one occasion and went over a
40-foot cliff into a dry creek bed and walked away uninjured.
- The difficulties that arise when attempting to develop evidence in a drug case.
- The hypocrisy of a “War on Drugs.”
- A government’s abuse of power by assassinating not only members of foreign
governments but citizens of the United States without concern for due
- A government, controlled by “Secret Societies” determining the future of our
economy and currency.
- The assassination of President John F. Kennedy by government agencies that
had been threatened.
- The overthrow of our government and our Constitution by leadership committed
to Socialism and “A New World Order.”
- The betrayal of leadership intent on destroying what our fathers have fought
and died for and the destruction of everything Godly and of moral value in
favor of fairness, the enemy of Justice.
- Truth as an absolute in a society that appears unable to recognize an absolute.